Seasonal Camping in the Sebago Lake Region!
Make Sebago’s Crooked River Campground your destination for incomparable quality in family camping. We offer seasonal camping, with some of our campers having returned here – season after season – for over 20 years! We have a seasonal site that will exceed your expectations. We also have two RV rental units that are available on a short-term basis. Along with exceptional campsites, the following is a list of some of the many family-friendly activities and amenities that we offer.
• Electric, Water, & Sewer Hookups • 30-50 Amp Electric •
• Pull-Thru Sites • Free Cable TV • Free Wi-Fi Available • Free Hot Showers •
• Rentals • Clean Restrooms • Laundry • Recreation Hall •
• Boat Docks • Swimming Pool • Beach Area • Water access to 3 Lakes •
• Live Entertainment • Playground • Nature Trails • Pet Friendly •
• Fishing • Kayak Rentals •
• Horseshoe Pits • Bocce Ball • Washer Toss •
• Firewood & Kindling • Ice • Complimentary Trash Pick up •
• Winterization Services • Free Seasonal Boat Storage • Winter Boat Storage •
Sebago’s Crooked River Campground is located at the north end of Sebago Lake, interconnected by the Songo River, accessing Brandy Pond and Long Lake. Enjoy navigating a 35 mile stretch of water that offers something for everyone. More than anything else, you will enjoy the company and camaraderie of other families – just like yours – who are attracted to everything that Sebago’s Crooked River Campground has to offer. Don’t be disappointed.
Contact us about seasonal camping, or reserve your RV rental